Next Steps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Purpose-Driven Media Poll

3 posters

Go down

What purpose-driven media have you used?

Purpose-Driven Media Poll Vote_lcap10%Purpose-Driven Media Poll Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
Purpose-Driven Media Poll Vote_lcap0%Purpose-Driven Media Poll Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
Purpose-Driven Media Poll Vote_lcap20%Purpose-Driven Media Poll Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 2 ]
Purpose-Driven Media Poll Vote_lcap20%Purpose-Driven Media Poll Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 2 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 10

Purpose-Driven Media Poll Empty Purpose-Driven Media Poll

Post by RichardF Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:30 pm

This poll can help us find out what resources we have used related to purpose-driven media. That should help us decide which of them could use their own forum headings. If I missed something on the poll you would like to see, just let me know and I'll add it.

The following list includes links to the selected online resources.
  • CNN: Delivers the latest breaking news and information on the latest top stories, weather, business, entertainment, politics, and more
  • Discovery Channel: Lets you explore science, history, space, tech, sharks, & more
  • Halogen TV: An empowering television network that entertains and motivates individuals looking to be the change they want to see in the world
  • History Channel: Explore history shows, watch videos and full episodes, play games and access articles on historical topics
  • Independent Film Channel: Brings you independent film news, interviews, and film festival buzz
  • National Geographic Channel: The best animals, nature, history, science, engineering, people, places, and exploration content
  • National Public Radio: Delivers breaking national and world news. Also top stories from business, politics, health, science, technology, music, arts and culture
  • Public Broadcasting Service: Watch full episodes of your favorite PBS shows, explore music and the arts, find in-depth news analysis, and more
    o NOVA revolves around a simple premise: the world of science is exciting!
  • Sundance Channel The best in independent film, original series, blogs and original web content focusing on indie culture.

Last edited by RichardF on Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:17 pm; edited 3 times in total
RichardF
RichardF
Admin

https://nextsteps.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Purpose-Driven Media Poll Empty Re: Purpose-Driven Media Poll

Post by iampaul Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:45 pm

TV??? We dropped cable a year ago. Generally I'm a Netflix guy for entertainment toob and the Internet **and NPR are** largely my news and other media sources. I hardly glance at broadcast television, rarely even over the Internet, and hadn't heard of Halogen TV before today.

**edit**

Last edited by iampaul on Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corrected an omission)

iampaul

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigger34 Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:01 pm

I don't think we have access to Halogen TV here.

We do have cable. My main sources of information are NPR, PBS, CNN and the interenet.

For enjoyment, entertainment and educational purposes I watch selected programs on PBS, History Channel, Discovery Channel, Independent Film Channel, Sundance Channel, National Geographic Channel and a couple of other channels.
Tigger34
Tigger34
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down