What purpose-driven media have you used?
The following list includes links to the selected online resources.
- CNN: Delivers the latest breaking news and information on the latest top stories, weather, business, entertainment, politics, and more
- Discovery Channel: Lets you explore science, history, space, tech, sharks, & more
- Halogen TV: An empowering television network that entertains and motivates individuals looking to be the change they want to see in the world
- History Channel: Explore history shows, watch videos and full episodes, play games and access articles on historical topics
- Independent Film Channel: Brings you independent film news, interviews, and film festival buzz
- National Geographic Channel: The best animals, nature, history, science, engineering, people, places, and exploration content
- National Public Radio: Delivers breaking national and world news. Also top stories from business, politics, health, science, technology, music, arts and culture
- Public Broadcasting Service: Watch full episodes of your favorite PBS shows, explore music and the arts, find in-depth news analysis, and more
o NOVA revolves around a simple premise: the world of science is exciting!
- Sundance Channel The best in independent film, original series, blogs and original web content focusing on indie culture.
Last edited by RichardF on Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:17 pm; edited 3 times in total
Last edited by iampaul on Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corrected an omission)
- Posts : 14
Join date : 2011-03-30
We do have cable. My main sources of information are NPR, PBS, CNN and the interenet.
For enjoyment, entertainment and educational purposes I watch selected programs on PBS, History Channel, Discovery Channel, Independent Film Channel, Sundance Channel, National Geographic Channel and a couple of other channels.
- Posts : 67
Join date : 2011-03-29